Our goal is to fill the gaps by:
- Making every effort to help the children in our communities
- Providing Concussion Awareness Programs for parents, coaches, teachers, nurses, doctors and children – so they can make informed decisions about their care.
- Educating ALL Pre-hospital EMS providers on the signs & symptoms of a concussion
- Providing a mechanism for EMS providers, coaches and the public to notify school systems when we suspect a pt has a concussion or MTBI
- Provide EMS providers the knowledge and the materials to educate parents/guardians and children
- Establish a system to record, track and review patients reported by this program
Send us an email: